Based in Barcelona, Spain
Kickstarter campaign will launch in at the end of Q3 2021.
Release date: latter half of 2022.
Harvest Days is an open-ended country-life RPG inspired by Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons. Create the farm of your dreams, build relationships with villagers, explore an open world full of places to discover, gather resources... and much more!
You have moved to a farm plot located in Duda's Village. The rural exodus has caused a drastic drop in the population of this village, place of residence of your grandparents. You might just be the only hope to restore Duda's Village to greatness!
Armed with some tools and a few coins, you leave behind your busy life in the city and you start your new life.
Can you learn to live off the land, nurture animals or fish on the river? It won’t be easy but don't worry... with a little dedication you will generate profits to invest in the village and get the resurgence. You can build houses to attract new inhabitants, improve the infrastructures, commerce in the weekly markets...
From now on, your Harvest Days begin! Are you ready?
- Create and manage your farm. To grow your farm you must harvesting crops and nurture your own animals. Buy all kinds of seeds and sow them. Build a coop or a barn and raise your animals: chickens, pigs, rabbits, horses, cows and even some wild animals!
- Explore an open world. Countless places are waiting to be discovered by you on Harvest Days: the village, the mysterious forest, the caves, the dungeons, a temple in ruins, a swamp with an abandoned treasure... and much more!
- Build relationships with villagers. Join the village community and make new friends. Participate in weekly events, such as the street market or the artisan market and meet people of nearby villages.
- Buy, sell or exchange. By selling products on your shipping box or to merchants, you will earn economic profits that allow you to restore Duda's Village to greatness. You can build houses to attract new inhabitants or improve the infrastructures.
- Infinity of activities. Gather resources, craft items, river fishing, clean the forest of residues that pollute the environment, adopt a pet at the animal rescue center and give it the life it deserves... Duda's Village is full of opportunity.
- Take care of the environment. It's vitally important to take care of our planet, the Earth. Clear the forest of trash residues and recycle it, make use of renewable energies such as wind or solar energy, or travel on your horse instead of using a vehicle. You decide!
- Customize your character. Choose the appearance of your farmer. The different possibilities and combinations are enormous! Improve your skills and you will become an expert farmer. Each game will be unique depending on your decisions.
- Survival features. Unlike other farm-themed games, in Harvest Days you must pay special attention to your needs: hunger, thirst and need to go to the wc. Otherwise, your energy consumption will be higher and you will run out faster than usual…
Harvest Days on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1515320/Harvest_Days
Kickstarter Pre-launch Page
Harvest Days is coming to Kickstarter at the end of Q3 2021.
This is the link of the Kickstarter pre-launch page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/familydevs/harvest-days-an-open-ended-country-life-rpg
Teaser Trailer - Harvest Days YouTube
Harvest Days Logo
Family Devs allows for the contents of Harvest Days to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Harvest Days is legally & explicitly allowed by Family Devs. This permission can be found in writing at http://www.harvestdaysgame.net/press/sheet.php?p=harvest_days.
About Family Devs
Family Devs is an indie video game studio made up of 2 people, father and son.
Family Devs is based in the city of Barcelona, Spain.
Family Devs is currently developing their new video game, Harvest Days.
Harvest Days is an open-ended country-life RPG inspired by Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons.
More information on Family Devs, our logo & relevant media are available here.